The design and construction of modern structures requires project teams to think more holistically to protect their building occupants and critical equipment from the threat of an explosion. With a thorough understanding of mechanics, dynamics and blast criteria we are able to efficiently incorporate protective design and inherent robustness into a structure while helping the project team to reach their goals.
- Analysis of windows and facades
- Structural hardening for blast loads
- Progressive Collapse Analysis
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Test Program Management
- Anti-terrorism/Force Protection (ATFP)